niedziela, 22 listopada 2009

sendToImageshack changes name to PyShare

I took extending sendToImageshack as one of my study projects, so now I have some time to hack it. I plan to add support for other hosting sites, so I renamed the project to PyShare. We are doing projects in pairs, so my classmate will help me. He already added GNU GetText to script and started putting uploaded links in SQLite database, but we didn't make it for 0.4.0 release. Development,bugs and translations can be tracked on https://launchpad.net/pyshare/. I'm sorry that this release is English only but I hope that launchpad will approve our translation templates soon.

PyShare name genesis:
Python Sharing - using Python for sharing
Pie Share (phonetically python is pahy-thon and pie is pahy) - piece of cake, sharing easy as pie, Portal reference

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz